"3D" childrens' stories on the iPad
I was recently reminded of this app series by StoryToys. I've seen these books in action, and know how engaging they are for the younger set. Even 2 year olds have fun with the drag and drop activities and the intervening text pages give parents a chance to read the story with their kids.
Here are the features mentioned on the website:
- Illustrated pages, with beautiful, colorful imagery
- Interactive "3D pop-up" scenes with simple tasks and games
- Narrated in multiple languages
- Read to Me, Read it Myself, and Autoplay modes
- Musical scores and humorous sound effects