Doug Johnson Presents - Tech Skills Every Student Needs
The world in which our students will all be working and living will be different from our own. We will examine:
- What's happening outside school in the workplace because of information technologies?
- What skills does every student need to be a productive citizen?
- What curricula and methodologies best teach those skills?
- How will schools, classrooms and libraries change as a result?
- The presentation looks at pragmatic change strategies that will help assure that all students become "technology and information literate" and looks at real ways schools can implement those changes.
Mankato Schools Information Literacy Curriculum: [LINK]