"Education Canada, is the CEA's flagship magazine. Its editorial stance stimulates thought and provides a forum for ideas and perspectives on current educational issues."
Spring 2011 issue - table of contents
(This periodical can be read online without login or password.)
Reel Reform: Documentaries Spur Debate About Educational Reform by Stephen Hurley
Some articles of interest:
1) Can Music in Schools Live Up To Its Promise? by Ingrid Whyte and Norman Mould
2) Technology in Education: Research Says!! by Ron Canuel
3) A Toolkit for Learning: Using Technology to Close the Gap by Philip C. Abrami
4) Hands On vs. Hands Up: Technology-Enabled Knowledge Building in High School by Michele Jacobsen and Sharon Friesen
Click this link to watch a video presentation by Michele Jacobsen reporting the results of her research.
5) Desperation by Brooke Moore