Dr. Michael B. Eisenberg conducts research, writes, consults, and lectures frequently on:
- Information literacy
- Information technology
- Information management in learning and teaching
- information and library education.
He is nationally known for his innovative approach to information problem-solving and technology in learning and teaching: the Big6. Some food for thought about info lit and the role of libraries and teacher-librarians. "Library Information Technology Program"
1. What is Information Literacy? (13 min)
2. How to Implement an Information Literacy Program (15 min)
3. Accountability in the Information Literacy Program (12 min)
4. The Role of the Teacher-Librarian and the School Library Program (14 min)
Eisenberg, video, information Literacy,