Access a host of tools for digital creation
"If you own an iPad, you have access to a host of apps and tools for creating digital stories. Use them for creative expression, communicating information, entertaining, expressing comprehension, tutoring purposes, and much more. Here are just a few ideas:
• a narrated slide-show story to demonstrate the understanding of new vocabulary.
• a screencast (a recording of interactions on a computer or iPad display) to explain a complex scientific concept.
• an audio or video interview of grandparents for a family history project.
• a historical narrative using images and audio.
• a first-person audio journal of a historical person.
• explain a mathematical concept with a screencast.
• audio podcast to practice reading and speaking in a foreign language.
• a portfolio of work with personal narrative.
• a character story or a personal journal with a musical soundtrack.