Engaged, successful readers - CR4YR
The goals of the "Changing Results for Young Readers" initiative is to increase the number of BC children who are engaged, successful readers.
In a Symposium held in August 2012, participants heard about the different elements that make up the CR4YR initiative. Click on the links below to learn more and view clips from the event.
- "Changing Results for Young Readers" CR4YR Trailer
- Social and Emotional Learning in Reading: Kim Schonert-Reichl
- Self Regulation in Reading: Deb Butler
- Reading Instruction - Evidence Based Practice: Faye Brownlie Part One
- Reading Instruction - Evidence Based Practice: Faye Brownlie Part Two
- Indigenous Principles of Learning in Reading: Trish Rosborough, Laura Tait, & Paige Fisher
- Spiral of Inquiry: Linda Kaser and Judy Halbert