Tutorial & download links
The most recent update of 30Hands significantly changed the free version of their app. (You can now only make five slideshows on each iPad and only export 3 times.) Now what!? You might want to try Shadow Puppet. The app is fairly easy to use and it allows students to create and export narrated slideshows much like 30 hands.
- Cites photos sources used from the internet.
- Text can be added to each image.
- Music tracks can be added.
- There is an option to "redo" a recording on a page. (but you must decide before moving to the next slide.)
- You must save to preview.