Pro-D workshop - Inquiry-based Learning.
"Concept to Classroom is an online series of FREE, self-paced, professional development workshops covering important and timely topics in education. The workshops are intended for teachers, administrators, librarians, or anyone interested in education -- and there's no technical expertise required."
In this workshop:
- What is inquiry-based learning?
- How does it differ from the traditional approach?
- What does it have to do with my classroom?
- What are the benefits of inquiry-based learning?
- How has inquiry-based learning developed since it first became popular?
- Another perspective
- What are some critical perspectives?
- How can I use inquiry-based learning in conjunction with other educational techniques?